KHS SOCIAL MEDIA
ALL SCHOOL EVENTS
Open the Link & "Like"
KOHLER ATHLETICS Announcements & Results
Open the Link & "Follow"
REMINDER - Pause Before You Post = Blogs, Photos, Tweets, Posts, Podcasts, Videos....
- Who will be able to se what I post?
- Will anyone be embarrassed or hurt by it?
- What will my family or teachers say if they see what I post?
- How will I feel if the head of my dream job or school sees what I post?
- How would I feel if what I post is all over the news?
- Am I proud of what I'm posting?
- Do I have a clear conscience about what I'm posting?
- How would I feel if someone posted this about me?
How to ADD a 'Website Shortcut' to your smartphone Home Screen:
- Launch the Android's default web browser on your android.
- Open the website for which you want to add a shortcut on your android home screen
- Tap on the menu options of the web browser
- Tap on "Add Bookmark" - or - "Add to Home screen" from the options available
- Open up safari & head to the website that you would like to make a shortcut for
- Once you are there tap on the "Share" button at the bottom of the screen
- Next the iPhone will show these options. Tap "Add to Home Screen"
- You can then change the name of the icon to what you would like it to displace as and press"Add" in the top right corner
- After you tap this the iPhone will add a shortcut to the iPhone's Home Screen